Wednesday, June 1, 2011

cheating on xanga with blogspot

ello ! new blog.. i'll try blog more often... and hopefully more design related things because i'm sure you are all not interested in my personal life.. since you would have an overdose of that if you follow my tweets and friend me on facebook.

why cheating on xanga?

i don't like the ad thats always on the left and it feels.... old. and used....

much like a skanky whore.

say whaaaaat??

Currently trying to finish my character story board and life drawing illustrations for next weeks hand-ins on tues and wed,
after that I have a hand in for the following tues for a 2 min video project. For that I'm doing an interactive Youtube video that consists of 6 mini videos... hopefully it will all pan out well :)

wish me luck!

- byebye niki,..

for now, here's some random things i did



4 comments:

  1. ...... poor xanga. It's okay, I'll always remain faithful to you, mr.Xanga.... anyway, where is that? (the first picture) so beautiful! wow, no wonder you are sleep deprived, do you have hand-in assignments every wk? I'm sure you will ace it though- you are pretty talented :P AND you work so hard ;) hwaiting to us both then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOO XANGA!!!!!!!!!!! PEARLTEAPRINCESS COME BACKKKKKKKKKK T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao I had to like... sign into my google account then do the 'type this character that isn't a word in so we can prove that you aren't a bot/computer/hacker' -_- Mr. Xanga wouldn't make me do that... He's kind... Kind like a kind person.... </3 Btw that fat guy is so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahha awhhhhh yeah i feel kinda bad ditching xanga.. since ive been going out with xanga for SOSO long... since 4th form... oh gawd...

    @simone - the first picture is the view from my room :)

    @rach - agreed... commenting on blogspot is such a hass... the fat guy likes to flaunt his cuteness :P kkkk ..that was just a test for digital painting

    ReplyDelete