Thursday, October 11, 2012

*posts title*

took me about 5 minutes to remember my password then realize i completely forgot it... and another few minutes trying to figure out which email i used for this blog :S well i'm here now !

handed in my assignment earlier today :) i'm free for the weekend to simmer in my bed for unlimited hours while rotting my eyes with even more computer-ness! ah

ah so many things to do ...

- make hard drive cases (point blank styles!)
- film more , make more
- horse riding
- gun range
- sell clothes
- exercise (haha...)
- drums!!


and many more where that came from.. all tedious but well worth it at the end. too bad my ass is stuck to my bed (hmm that sounds odd)

no deep thoughts these days, just feels like im breezing past everything and before u know it, i'll be in HK

i did notice one thing tho.

Even though we had some sad times... I didn't write about you at all in my diary.. When i look back its all these weird, random sad thoughts and about people that make me upset and etc but somehow YOU are not in it :o and we'be been some tough times . What does that mean :S

anyways enough about me, how are you 'nobody-who-reads-my-blog' ? i'm not even gonna bother sharing this on fb. this whole post is really just a waste of time and if you're still reading this then i applaud you.


weeee




No comments:

Post a Comment